vr 10 jun|
CLIL workshop for art teachers
A practical day of CLIL ideas for your art lessons, focus on the language of art, and of course: a chance to let your creativity run free participating in art model lessons.
Time & Location
10 jun 2022 09:30 – 16:30
About the event
Art teachers can often be at a loss at general CLIL workshops. Art is such a specific subject that it calls for a CLIL day, especially for art teachers! Please join us on a practical day full of subject-specific ideas and strategies for CLIL teaching.
- A day of total emersion in art classroom English.
- Ideas to incorporate small language goals into your lesson.
- Techniques to support spoken English in your lessons.
- Lots of inspiration: experience lesson ideas and activities.
- A chance to let your creativity flow, participating in CLIL art model lessons.
- Opportunities to design your own materials.
You will go home with practical ideas to try out on your next teaching day. All participants will have access to a private online forum for art teachers. A space to share ideas, talk about challenges and ask questions. A great way to stay in touch with fellow art CLIL teachers!
Price: 320 euros, including lunch and beverages.